Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Dividend Income Update

Another month has passed, and its time to update my monthly dividend income.  I had a great month this month; I wish they were all this good.  Without further ado, my October Dividend income:

Taxable Account:

CIM - $135.00
Bank Stock "X" - $3,798.00
GE - $17.00
O - $10.60
NM - $18.00
ERH - $75.00

Total in Taxable Account - $4,053.60

Roth IRA:

ARR - $99.90
GGN - $9.00
STB - $18.91

Total in Roth IRA - $127.81

TOTAL - $4181.41

Another great month!  ARR's dividend got cut, but I'm not terribly concerned.  The mREIT environment is a little shaky right now, so its not a company specific thing.  Second, its still a large dividend, one that was large enough to pretty much purchase the shares that I have in GGN, as those shares that were purchased this month were almost exclusively purchased with the dividends I have collected from ARR throughout the year.  Anyway, a long-winded way of saying I'm not concerned.

It was a busy month for me, I made 3 purchases overall; GGN for my roth, INTC and FGP for my taxable account.  I still have some money in my taxable account, so look for November to be another busy month as well.  How was your October?

No comments:

Post a Comment