Sunday, November 6, 2011

A New Source of Cash Flow

I'm still waiting for a dip in the market to purchase some stocks for my roth.  Also, I should have more money in my taxable account sometime early next week, so I plan on making a purchase there as well.

I wanted to take a quick minute to tell people about a nice little source of cash flow I found - taking online surveys.  In the last month, I've made over 60 dollars from the comfort of my own home just taking surveys.  I use global test market.  I'm getting no compensation for plugging them, I just thought it would be of interest to those who read this blog.  In the month of September, I made almost 80 bucks in dividends, the amount I made in surveys this past month almost equaled that, and I didn't have to put down any of my own money to do it.

Happy Investing,
Big J

2 comments:

  1. Big J,

    First time for me at your site and I love it! Way to go. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your updates.

    As for this particular article, I'm very curious as to the amount of time it took you to make such a large amount. I've tried surveys before a bit and felt the 15minutes or so it takes to make $0.50 isn't worth it.

    Dividend Partisan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by DP!

    I actually signed up for this site on the 27th of september, and I reached the 50 dollar mark on halloween. You're right; I've signed up for these surveys before too, and some places just aren't worth the time. But with this company, I'm getting about 3-5 new surveys to do a day. I don't usually respond as soon as I get them, I typically have time at night to get one or two done. They typically don't take me very long to do, and I usually have some free time a few nights a week.

    Take Care,

    Big J

    ReplyDelete