Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Dividend Income

Well, another month comes and goes as we approach winter (my least favorite season).  It was certainly and up and (mostly) down month for the markets.  My net worth took a hit, but this was still a good month for me, as I was able to pay off my car and put myself that much closer to being debt free.  As far as dividend income goes, September was a small month (as expected) as I don't own many stocks that pay out in september.  I'd like to change that, does anyone have any good suggestions of what to buy?

Dividends paid out:
ERH - $42.38
O - 10.14
DUK - 21.20

Total for the month:  $73.77

So overall, a quiet month for me on the investing front, but as I've posted before, next month should be interesting...

2 comments:

  1. Great job!

    It's great to see the passive income stream start to build. For me, the stream started with a drip...and it will slowly build into a powerful river.

    Best of luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DM!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete