Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Dividend Update

Another month has come and gone, and now its time to give an update on my dividend progress.  March is typically a small month for me, although I did manage to collect more dividends than I did in December, a quarter ago.  Without further ado:


Taxable account:
O - 10.19
ERH - 53.63
DUK - 21.25

Total from Tax account - $85.07


Roth IRA:
ARR - 122.10
STB - 18.66

Total from Roth IRA - $140.76

Dividend Total - $225.83

Not bad!  However I really don't like to count the dividend total from the roth IRA since if something really went wrong, I couldn't rely on it for cash flow.  This total should go up some next quarter, but not a lot, since none of the stocks on my current watch list pay quarterly dividends in Jone.  April though is looking like its going to be another banner month for me, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment