Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some Good News

Sorry for the lack of posts recently.  Things are going ok here; still doing online surveys (since the end of september I've made over 100 bucks), and still dragging myself to work every day.  Since I last posted, I have two very good pieces of news.

First, the bank stock that I owned announced a major dividend increase, from 34 to 40 cents a share.  This represents a quarterly increase for me of over $400!  The dividend will pay around the 15th of January.  Great news for me, considering the recent news I posted that I took a pay cut at work.  And on that matter:

I have an interview with a large biotech company on monday.  I'm pretty excited about this, if I got the job, I think it would definitely be a pay increase, and also be doing things that I want to do.  Wish me luck!

Big J

No comments:

Post a Comment