Saturday, December 8, 2012

Recent Purchase - LINE



This post has taken me a while to write, but as promised, I'm finally here to write it!  Last month, I purchased an additional 51 shares of LINE at $39.03 per share.  Obviously wish I would have waited a few weeks to make this purchase, as the price has gone down some, but I'm still satisfied.  This purchase gives me an even 1,000 shares of LINE in my portfolio, which means it will probably be the last purchase of LINE that I will make for a while, as while I like the company, I don't want to get too overweight with it.  This buy will provide $147.90 in additional dividend income per year, bringing my projected dividend income for the next 12 months to $22,066!  This brings me over my 2012 goal, and I still plan on making a small purchase in December.

Other than that, things are still pretty much the status quo here; still looking for a house, still happy with my job.  Be on the lookout in the next few weeks for my 2013 goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment