Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!



Earlier this week, The Dividend Lifestyle Blog turned one year old!  Its been a great year, filled with ups and downs, but one thing is for certain - my finances are back on track, and its been a great experience being able to track my progress towards accumulating great dividend paying stocks.  Now, my monthly updates will include a look-back at at where I was 12 months ago to monitor progress.  As far as a purchase this month, I have a good amount of cash sitting in my account as of right now, just waiting on a good price on some certain equities to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the 1-year mark! Good stuff!

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you purchase. The market is becoming cheaper every day and values are starting to become more commonplace.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete