Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recent Purchase

Sorry its been a while since I last posted, but I've been pretty busy lately.  And busy in a good way; I've reached a new agreement with another company, a large pharmaceutical company, and I hope to start by the end of the february (I'll write more about this later).  I wanted to post about a recent purchase that I made this morning:


I purchased 41 shares today of Linn Energy, a Natural Gas MLP.  I've owned shares of LINE for over 2 years now, its one of my favorite stocks - its hedged for fluctuations in natural gas prices, it pays a respectable (~7.2% at the time of this writing) cash distribution, and the distribution itself has a good history of growth.  I'd like to really increase my holdings in LINE over the next 12 months, so I feel like this is a good start. 

Stay tuned for my January dividend update.  Its going to be my best month ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment